This article was filed in and was tagged with Tablet and Toshiba.
It’s been awhile since we’ve heard the name Excite (back in the day, it was a pretty popular search engine), and now it looks like we’re going to have a new product with the same name. This time it’ll be the name of Toshiba’s next tablet (which has nothing to do with the search engine). A tipster sent over to the folks at Android Police some US Trademark filings registered to Toshiba, and a whole bunch of related domain names registered to the company as well.
Put the details together and you’ve got some pretty compelling evidence to what Toshiba’s next tablet is going to be called. While there’s no confirmation if the Excite is the name of the superthin Toshiba tablet that was leaked yesterday, though it seems likely. No other details have been revealed about the tablet, but it should only be a matter of time. Anybody excited about Toshiba’s upcoming tablet?
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-11-09 Toshiba AT200 tablet delayed until 2012?
- 2011-10-06 Toshiba AT200 tablet hits the FCC
- 2011-10-04 Toshiba Regza AT700 tablet announced
- 2011-09-27 Toshiba unveils Thrive 7" Tablet
- 2011-08-29 Superthin Toshiba tablet leaked