When it comes to churning out tablets, surely Toshiba is not the first name that most people would think of – but that does not mean the Japanese company is not part of the tablet game. No sir, while their initial device did not set the world of tablets alight, it must be remembered that they are the first first PC vendor to actually roll out an ARM-powered tablet. Of course, the Toshiba Thrive also proved to be another interesting tablet, but it too, did not do as well as expected.
Well, here is a leaked image of the upcoming tablet from Toshiba which is really thin in nature, bringing along 10″ of viewing goodness in WXGA resolution, various storage capacities that range from 8GB to 32GB, and a rubber cover. Interestingly enough, despite being this thin, it is still capable of of showing off a microUSB port, a microHDMI and a microSD memory card reader.
The design is really pleasant on the eyes from all sides, where you get a brushed metal finish for its cover. A full chrome frame surrounds the device, where it will be crossed by a central groove. No idea on how much the Toshiba tablet will cost though when it arrives. [Translated Page]
Next Story: Eyeborg replaces eye with wireless video camera
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-11-09: Toshiba AT200 tablet delayed until 2012?
- 2011-10-24: Dell Latitude ST tablet promotional video spotted
- 2011-10-06: Toshiba AT200 tablet hits the FCC
- 2011-10-06: Dell Peju tablet spotted?
- 2011-03-16: Upcoming HP, Dell, HTC, Acer and Toshiba tablets prices and dates leaked