Touchgrind is a game that most iOS owners are familiar with. For those who aren’t, Touchgrind is a iOS game that made use of iOS’s multitouch feature by allowing the player to control a on-screen skateboard and performing various skateboarding tricks (such as grinding, ollies, kick flips) through the use of multitouch gestures.
Last year the developer, Illusion Labs, mentioned that they were working on a Mac version of the game that would make use of Apple’s multitouch trackpad that comes shipped with Apple laptops and it appears that one and a half years later they finally delivered on their promise.
It’s more or less the same as the iPad version of Touchgrind which provides a more zoomed out view of the skatepark, as opposed to the iPhone/iPod touch version of the game that was too zoomed in. The good news is that it’s free unlike the iPad and iPhone version.
If you were looking for a game that made use of your Apple laptop’s multitouch trackpad, Touchgrind will be a great place to start. Just head on down to the Mac App Store to download your copy today.
- MacBook Air Owner Rigs External GPU To His Computer Via Thunderbolt
- SimCity Headed To Mac On June 11; Will Be Free For PC Owners
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Arriving On Mac 22nd February
- Lord of the Rings Online finally gets a Mac client
- Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition makes its way onto Mac in November