Touchgrind is a game that most iOS owners are familiar with. For those who aren’t, Touchgrind is a iOS game that made use of iOS’s multitouch feature by allowing the player to control a on-screen skateboard and performing various skateboarding tricks (such as grinding, ollies, kick flips) through the use of multitouch gestures.
Last year the developer, Illusion Labs, mentioned that they were working on a Mac version of the game that would make use of Apple’s multitouch trackpad that comes shipped with Apple laptops and it appears that one and a half years later they finally delivered on their promise.
It’s more or less the same as the iPad version of Touchgrind which provides a more zoomed out view of the skatepark, as opposed to the iPhone/iPod touch version of the game that was too zoomed in. The good news is that it’s free unlike the iPad and iPhone version.
If you were looking for a game that made use of your Apple laptop’s multitouch trackpad, Touchgrind will be a great place to start. Just head on down to the Mac App Store to download your copy today.
- 2014-04-22 Apple Opens OS X Beta To Non-Developers
- 2014-04-10 Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-02-26 Mail Issues Persist On Mavericks Even After 10.9.2 Update
- 2014-02-25 Apple Plugs SSL Encryption Bug On OS X
- 2014-02-24 Apple's SSL Bug Extends To OS X Too, Fix Incoming
- 2011-12-12 Apple Mac App Store hits 100 million downloads
- 2010-12-23 Mac App Store interface pictured
- 2010-12-03 Demo Software Not Allowed on Mac App Store