Turtle Beach knows that there is money to be made when it comes to rolling out gaming-centric hardware, especially those that tie in with extremely popular games. Well, their latest efforts has resulted in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 range of Turtle Beach headsets that will be released starting with the Ear Force FOXTROT. Come this Friday, the whole range will be complete then with the unveiling of the Ear Force DELTA.
To put it in a nutshell, the Ear Force FOXTROT will arrive first, followed by Ear Force CHARLIE, Ear Force BRAVO and Ear Force DELTA. These are truly limited edition cans that are said to deliver enhanced experiences when it comes to “the year’s most anticipated entertainment launch”.
All four models will sport special packaging in order to live up to its name. Expect to see wireless models DELTA and BRAVO arrive in rugged hard plastic field cases so that you can transport them around without fear of them getting crushed. Not only that, they boast a stylized design ID that will go hand-in-hand with the military theme of the headsets.RELATED
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Home Smart Bluetooth Speaker Does Karaoke As Well
- Bowers & Wilkins Offers P7 Headphones
- LG Sound Plate To Make IFA 2013 Debut
- Turtle Beach Call Of Duty: Ghosts Limited Edition Headsets Pricing Revealed
- Follow: call of duty, modern warfare 3, turtle beach,
- Seen at: turtlebeach