Now that Twitter has been out for a few years, and its co-founders have already left the service, have you ever wondered about what’s next up their sleeves? It looks like you’ll find out soon enough. Today they’ve finally announced the name of their next project (under the guise of Obvious Corporation) – an upcoming app called Lift. It is supposed to be “an interesting new application for unlocking human potential through positive reinforcement.” Now we don’t really know what or how something like that is supposed to work, but judging by its description, it sure looks like it’s going to be a real positive app.
However, if you’re curious about what Lift is going to be about, you can head over to the official Lift site and register your interest, which should keep you up to date on things. In the meantime, what Lift could possibly be is totally up to speculation. What do you think it could be?
- 2014-04-13: “Ellen Seflie” Now A Painting At Twitter HQ
- 2014-04-13: Almost Half Of All Twitter Accounts Have Never Tweeted [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Twitter.com Gets Real-Time Pop-up Notifications
- 2014-04-08: Twitter User Profile Redesign
- 2014-04-07: Twitter Acquires Cover, A Popular Android Lock Screen
- 2014-04-03: Vine Direct Messaging Launched
- 2014-03-23: Twitter #Music Bites The Dust
- 2014-03-17: Twitter Testing New 'Fave People' Timeline
- 2014-03-06: Vine Updates TOS, Pornographic Material Will No Longer Be Allowed