When it comes to adjectives like bright, cheery and colorful, Spring usually pops into mind, but that did not stop Urbanears from releasing their 2011 Fall/Winter collection of headphones and in-ear headphones in a variety of bright and fun colors.
We have no doubt that by wearing one of these headphones, it will definitely be a conversation starter. The new collection includes colors such as Mustard, Raspberry and Indigo, with the on-ear headphones going for $70 while the in-ear headphones go for $35. Unfortunately there were no tech specs listed on Urbanears’ website, and based on how they seem to be pushing style in their marketing campaign, these headphones were definitely not designed for audiophiles in mind.
The good news is that if you have a hard time matching your shirt/pants/belt/shoes/jacket with regular black/silver headphones, perhaps there might be a color in Urbanears’ collection that might just be the thing that pulls your entire outfit together.
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones
- 2011-11-25: Sync by 50 headphones now up for pre-order
- 2011-08-02: iLuv iEP322 City Lights in-ear headphones
- 2010-04-01: Yamaha EPH-50 in-ear headphones
- 2010-04-14: Sleek Audio turns on the style with SA7 in-ear headphones
- 2010-05-18: V-MODA announces Remix Audio fashion-forward in-ear headphones