V-MODA, a company that’s known for manufacturing high-end headsets, has just announced the launch of a new pair of headphones called the Crossfade M-80. Looking like an accessory that came straight out of a futuristic sci-fi movie, the Crossfade M-80 is a successor to the legendary Crossfade LP. Featuring a 53% smaller design, it is touted to be as rugged as its looks.
It features a virtually indestructible steel frame, STEELFLEX headband, interchangeable brushed metal shields, durable microfiber suede and replaceable memory foam cushions. It also comes with two Kevlar-reinforced microphone cables for universal smartphone compatibility and an exoskeleton carrying case for those times when you’re taking it out on the road.
The headphones are said to produce a pure balanced sound with no artificial sound processing, and instead relies on acoustic techniques. So if you’re looking for something bass heavy, these aren’t the headphones for you. The V-MODA Crossfade M-80 is available now for $230.00 at V-MODA.com and selected retailers worldwide including the Radio Shack. Video after the break:
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Follow: headphones, v-moda,