V-MODA, a company that’s known for manufacturing high-end headsets, has just announced the launch of a new pair of headphones called the Crossfade M-80. Looking like an accessory that came straight out of a futuristic sci-fi movie, the Crossfade M-80 is a successor to the legendary Crossfade LP. Featuring a 53% smaller design, it is touted to be as rugged as its looks.
It features a virtually indestructible steel frame, STEELFLEX headband, interchangeable brushed metal shields, durable microfiber suede and replaceable memory foam cushions. It also comes with two Kevlar-reinforced microphone cables for universal smartphone compatibility and an exoskeleton carrying case for those times when you’re taking it out on the road.
The headphones are said to produce a pure balanced sound with no artificial sound processing, and instead relies on acoustic techniques. So if you’re looking for something bass heavy, these aren’t the headphones for you. The V-MODA Crossfade M-80 is available now for $230.00 at V-MODA.com and selected retailers worldwide including the Radio Shack. Video after the break:
- 2014-04-17 Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04 Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04 Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20 Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05 Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2012-12-19 V-MODA M-100 Headphones Now Available
- 2011-11-16 V-MODA Crossfade LP2 Metal Headphones look menacing
- 2009-11-04 V-MODA headphones unveiled
- 2010-08-05 V-MODA Revolutionary Crossfade LP Over-Ear headphones receive two more colors
- 2010-11-29 AIAIAI TMA-1 Review vs. V-Moda Crossfade Lp