Vator will be holding Vator Splash SF on Sept. 29, at Cafe du Nord in San Francisco. Splash is one of the premier startup competitions and events where you can mingle, connect and learn from prominent angels, VCs and entrepreneurs. As always, 10 promising young high-tech startups will be chosen to present onstage in front of some 400 investors, fellow entrepreneurs and high-tech influencers.
Applications are being taken now. To apply and join the competition, click here.
The lineup so far includes Brian Sharples, who co-founded HomeAway, and led it through an IPO this year, Jim Lanzone, now President of CBS Interactive, after selling his company Clicker to the media giant last year. The venture capitalists onstage include: Noah Doyle (Javelin Venture Partners), Josh Felser (Freestyle Capital), Mark Goines (Morgenthaler), David Hornik (August Capital), Brian Jacobs (Emergence Capital), Joe Kraus (Google Ventures), Eghosa Omoigui (EchoVC Partners), Cindy Padnos (Illuminate Ventures), Adam Smith (AOL Ventures), Alex Rosen (IDG Ventures), Bill Tai (Charles River Ventures), Rob Theis (Scale Venture partners), Geoff Yang (Redpoint Ventures) and more!
Get your Ubergizmo discount ticket of 15% by using the code “Ubergizmo001” when you register here.
And, as always, you won’t want to miss the afterparty performance by Coverflow, starring Mayfield’s Raj Kapoor, Norwest’s Tim Chang, Blippy’s Phil Kaplan and Facebook’s Prashant Fuloria and Ethan Beard.
Vator Splash events have become the must-attend gatherings for early-stage startups. Splash is hosted by award-winning journalist Bambi Francisco, founder and CEO of Vator. Top entrepreneurs, from Zynga’s Mark Pincus, Pandora’s Tim Westergren, Twitter’s Dick Costolo, Peter Thiel, and more have keynoted the Splash events in the past.
Investors from top VC firms, such as Anthem Venture Partners, Arizona Bay, August Capital, AngelPad, Alsop Louie, Bessemer, Blue Run Ventures, Blumberg, Bullpen, Canaan, Claremont, CMEA, Crosslink Capital, Crosscut Ventures, DFJ, FirstMark, First Round, Founders Fund, Freestyle Capital, Granite VC, Greycroft, Greylock, Good Capital, Google Ventures, Hummer Winblad, Industry Ventures, Intel Capital, IDG Capital, IVP, Illuminate, Jafco Ventures, Javelin Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed, Matrix Partners, Madrona Venture Group, Mayfield, Mission Ventures, NEA, North Bridge, Norwest, NYC Seed, OpenView Partners, Polaris, Redpoint Ventures, RRE, Scale, Shasta, SoftTech VC, SV Angels, TechStars, VantagePoint, Venrock, Walden VC, and 500 Startups, and more are attending or have attended previous Splash events.
Next Story: iRemoco iPhone-controlled helicopter now on sale
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-10-18: Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-15: Apple Still Has “A Lot To Cover” This October 22nd
- 2013-05-30: FUTUR EN SEINE - Digital World Festival - Paris June 13-23
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2012-05-15: Vator Splash LA - Los Angeles, June 7