Tired of seeing manufacturers come up with the same old iPad cases and docks that vary slightly from one another? Looking for something that’s fresh, interesting and useful? Veyl Products’ latest creation, the ePillow aims to do all that. This unique iPad accessory isn’t like just any other case you’ve seen before – it comes in the form of a pillow that has a vinyl “ledge” that can be used to hold your iPad tablet either horizontally or vertically.
Working with the iPad and iPad 2, the ePillow is said to allow users to use the tablet more ergonomically, which will reduce neck aches, muscle fatigue, eyestrain, and more. The ePillow can be used on a lap, or on a table, and especially on your bed (it is a pillow after all – just remember not to sleep on it lest you end up damaging the iPad).
The ePillow is available now in chocolate brown or deep black and will set you back $29.95.
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]
- Office For iPad Could Be Arriving Sooner Than We Think