What’s better than having a 75″ 3D TV in your living room? A large 75″ 3D display that you can bring around with you of course! And that’s what the folks at Vuzix thought when they created the Wrap 1200. Looking and weighing like a pair of regular sunglasses (but costing a lot more); the Wrap 1200 lets consumers hang a 75″ 3D-capable display right in front of their noses.
It acts as a 16:9 widescreen 75″ display as seen from 10 feet (3m) away. And if you’re sick or you just don’t feel like watching content in 3D, the Wrap 1200 will playback your 2D videos just as well. Each lens can be adjusted separately for focus and viewing angle, so if you wear seeing glasses, you won’t need to when you’re using one of these. It also hooks up to a plethora of video sources, from gaming consoles, to video players, you can enjoy all your favorite content on a large screen without having to invest in a large screen.
Perfect for those long flights on the plane or when you just want to ignore everybody around you on the bus or the train. The Wrap 1200 video eyewear is available now for $499.99.RELATED
- Time Warner Cable Open To Including Netflix On Its Set-Top Boxes
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Follow: vuzix,