What’s better than having a 75″ 3D TV in your living room? A large 75″ 3D display that you can bring around with you of course! And that’s what the folks at Vuzix thought when they created the Wrap 1200. Looking and weighing like a pair of regular sunglasses (but costing a lot more); the Wrap 1200 lets consumers hang a 75″ 3D-capable display right in front of their noses.
It acts as a 16:9 widescreen 75″ display as seen from 10 feet (3m) away. And if you’re sick or you just don’t feel like watching content in 3D, the Wrap 1200 will playback your 2D videos just as well. Each lens can be adjusted separately for focus and viewing angle, so if you wear seeing glasses, you won’t need to when you’re using one of these. It also hooks up to a plethora of video sources, from gaming consoles, to video players, you can enjoy all your favorite content on a large screen without having to invest in a large screen.
Perfect for those long flights on the plane or when you just want to ignore everybody around you on the bus or the train. The Wrap 1200 video eyewear is available now for $499.99.
Next Story: Contact lost with Mach 20 aircraft
- 2013-12-10: Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- 2013-09-30: NTT docomo’s Vuzix M100 Hands-On
- 2013-09-26: Vuzix And NTT DoCoMo Will Feature M100 Smart Glasses At CEATEC 2013
- 2013-06-03: Metaio And Vuzix Showcases AR-Ready Smart Glasses
- 2013-02-12: Vuzix WRAP 1200AR Eyewear Released