Early yesterday morning, we talked about the possibility of the Windows Phone 7 Mango update arriving as early as September 1st – that would mean it is just slightly more than a couple of weeks away. Well, this rumor has been debunked, where Microsoft’s Joe Belfiore recently tweeted that the September 1st launch rumor will remain just that – a rumor. Of course, this is not to say that all rumors will never end up as reality, but if you have a heavyweight from Microsoft letting you know that this is a rumor, chances are he is correct and you are better off looking for a new date as to when the Windows Phone 7 Mango update will be released.
- 2013-04-08 Nokia Lumia 920 Is The Best Selling Windows Phone
- 2013-03-27 Windows Phone Outsells iOS And BlackBerry OS In Several Markets
- 2012-12-10 Angry Birds Star Wars On Windows Phone 7
- 2012-08-29 USB Video Out via Windows Phone 7
- 2012-07-27 Nokia Camera Extras for Windows Phone 7 released
- 2011-10-19 Windows Phone Mango update available to "nearly everyone"
- 2011-10-04 Samsung owners will have to wait for Mango update
- 2011-10-03 Windows Phone Mango update sent out to 50% of the world