Microsoft is definitely in the mobile operating system scene for the long haul – and they are clearly not going to stop when Mango is released, as there are rumors that a new update after Mango is being worked on. Interestingly enough, Microsoft might be playing a rhyming game, calling it the Tango – but that is still a rumor even until now, so do take this snippet of news with a pinch of salt.
What you see on the right could very well be Tango build 8200, but on the other hand, it can also be something else entirely. What we do know is this – it clearly points out that there is a new feature known as Content Search, where it will more or less perform in a similar manner as that of iPhone Search. Performing a search this way would return local results first – your collection of music, your friends and even Facebook contacts, emails, the works, followed by results from an online search (using a variant of Bing, I presume).
What do you think? Will post-Mango be known as Tango? If that’s the case, Microsoft is certainly going to be in the dance for a long time to come.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Follow: Microsoft, tango, update, windows phone, windows phone 7, windows phone 8, wp7,
- Seen at: pocketnow