For those who have been holding off long enough to get the Xbox 360 (of any make), then the latest rumor circulating the Internet might be of interest to you. It seems that the 4GB version of the Xbox 360 with Kinect might be getting a $50 price cut, where it will just take a few more days to see whether said rumor will turn out as true or not. If the $50 price cut is correct, then that would make it retail for for $249.
No idea on whether this price cut will apply to just Wal Mart customers or not, or will other retailers be able to reap this particular “reward”, so to speak. Apart from that, there has been no other mention if different models of the Xbox 360 varieties will receive similar price cuts.
This might be a knee-jerk reaction to Sony’s announcement that they will be cutting the price of the PS3 by $50 this month for its 160GB model, while the 320GB version will touch a lowdown price of $299. What do you think?
- 2014-04-23 Grid Autosport By Codemasters Coming This June
- 2014-04-14 Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11 Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07 GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06 Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2013-06-28 Doodle Jump For Kinect Now Available On Xbox 360
- 2013-04-29 Microsoft Kinect Hacked To Become A 'BoobTracker'
- 2013-02-12 Xbox 360 Sales Soar Past 76 Million Units; Kinect Sales Hit 24 Million
- 2011-09-08 Big Game Hunter: Hunting Party brings guns to the Xbox 360
- 2011-08-09 Fruit Ninja for Kinect now available on Xbox Live