For those who have been holding off long enough to get the Xbox 360 (of any make), then the latest rumor circulating the Internet might be of interest to you. It seems that the 4GB version of the Xbox 360 with Kinect might be getting a $50 price cut, where it will just take a few more days to see whether said rumor will turn out as true or not. If the $50 price cut is correct, then that would make it retail for for $249.
No idea on whether this price cut will apply to just Wal Mart customers or not, or will other retailers be able to reap this particular “reward”, so to speak. Apart from that, there has been no other mention if different models of the Xbox 360 varieties will receive similar price cuts.
This might be a knee-jerk reaction to Sony’s announcement that they will be cutting the price of the PS3 by $50 this month for its 160GB model, while the 320GB version will touch a lowdown price of $299. What do you think?RELATED
- Mysterious Fallout Website Releases Another Coded Message
- Upcoming GTA 5 DLC Could Feature Casinos, Dirt Racing, And Shark Shooting [Rumor]
- Possible Super Smash Bros. Release Date Hinted By GameStop
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Headed To PS4, Xbox 360 [Rumor]
- Game Of Thrones Game From Telltale Games Might Be Happening [Rumor]
- Follow: kinect, price cut, xbox, xbox 360,
- Seen at: neowin.net