Active Media Products has just introduced its ZIF SSD upgrade kits for those who want to upgrade their notebook without having to purchase an entirely new model. This particular upgrade kit will play nice not only with the MacBook Air, but with other laptops as well. Known as the SaberTooth ZIF SSD kit, its range will come with the ZIF SSD itself, a cloning device, a screwdriver, and an installation guide.
There will be three ZIF SSD upgrade kits in total, where the first generation MacBook Air, majority of Sony Vaio models and other popular notebooks will be able to enjoy what Active Media Products deliver. With the cloning adapter, you can make a quick clone of your current ZIF drive onto the new ZIF drive using nothing but your ordinary USB port.
Available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities, the Turbo ZIF SSD kit will retail for $169, $289 and $739, respectively. You notice that the price does not go up in a linear fashion, and the 128GB model offers the most bang for your hard earned buck.RELATED
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- Chrome For Windows Gains Additional Password Security
- Google Santa Tracker App Announced
- Google Calendar Gets Smarter, Helps You Stay Up To Date
- 2 Million Passwords Compromised After Botnet Infection Spree
- Follow: solid state disk, solid state drive, ssd, Storage,