Could it be true, that the 27″ Thunderbolt Displays have started to ship to stores this week? If the answer is in the affirmative, then customers will definitely be whooping for joy, as they had been patiently waiting for nearly a couple of months for the new monitor. According to MacRumors, Apple had already started to ship their new 27″ Thunderbolt Display which retails for a cool $999, to various stores and resellers this week.
So far, there are no reports or images of such Thunderbolt Displays ending up in a customer’s hand just yet, but perhaps this coming weekend might prove to be a different story altogether. Just what’s so hot about this new 27″ display from Apple? Well, it is touted to be the first Thunderbolt display in the world, and good thing it is priced similarly as its predecessor despite packing in far more technology.
Bearing in mind that non early adopters will certainly be circling Apple’s website and stores like vultures around a carcass after the Thunderbolt Display is released, since they want to pick up remaining non-Thunderbolt 27″ displays that will most probably see a price cut by as much as $200 if history is anything to go by.
Next Story: Facebook 3.5 for iPhone unveiled
- 2014-03-28: WD's My Passport Pro Is A Portable Thunderbolt Hard Drive
- 2013-11-25: 4K Thunderbolt Displays Reportedly In The Works
- 2013-06-04: Intel Thunderbolt 2 To Succeed The Thunderbolt
- 2013-04-30: Belkin Thunderbolt Express Dock Now Available For $299
- 2013-04-08: Apple To Reveal New Mac Pro Revamp This Month
- 2013-01-09: Apple Lowers Price Of Thunderbolt Cable By $10 While Introducing Shorter Cable
- 2012-06-18: Apple rolls out new Thunderbolt software update
- 2012-06-13: Apple Thunderbolt Software Update 1.2 is not issue free
- 2011-07-20: Apple Thunderbolt Display unveiled
- 2011-07-18: Apple hardware refresh to have Thunderbolt LED display?