Just yesterday the rumors of the iPhone 4S/5 being announced was set for the 5th of October, but then today it was changed to the 4th of October, which seems to be the date that even Jim Dalrymple from The Loop is agreeing with, and if you’re looking for further confirmation of the iPhone 4S/5 in October, who better to confirm it than one of Apple’s board members themselves and former Vice President, Al Gore.
Speaking at the Discovery Invest Leadership Summit today, there were several tweets by attendees that have quoted him as saying “Not to mention the new iPhones coming out next month. That was a plug”. We’re not sure if he spoke out of turn or perhaps he was basing this on all the heavy speculation of a possible announcement and launch next month, not to mention he mentioned “iPhones”, which if true, supports the previous rumors of an iPhone 4S and an iPhone 5.
We’re guessing that being a former Vice President of the United States and being a board member of Apple has its perks, along with inside knowledge that not many are privy to, but if he did indeed slip up regarding the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, we can’t say that Apple is going to be pleased about that.RELATED
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Amazon's 2014 Smartphone Rumored To Feature 3D Gestures And Eye Tracking
- WSJ "Confirms" iPhone 5c Orders Being Cut
- Next-Gen iPads And iPhones To Feature More Sapphire Crystal [Rumor]
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, leak,
- Seen at: thenextweb