Just yesterday the rumors of the iPhone 4S/5 being announced was set for the 5th of October, but then today it was changed to the 4th of October, which seems to be the date that even Jim Dalrymple from The Loop is agreeing with, and if you’re looking for further confirmation of the iPhone 4S/5 in October, who better to confirm it than one of Apple’s board members themselves and former Vice President, Al Gore.
Speaking at the Discovery Invest Leadership Summit today, there were several tweets by attendees that have quoted him as saying “Not to mention the new iPhones coming out next month. That was a plug”. We’re not sure if he spoke out of turn or perhaps he was basing this on all the heavy speculation of a possible announcement and launch next month, not to mention he mentioned “iPhones”, which if true, supports the previous rumors of an iPhone 4S and an iPhone 5.
We’re guessing that being a former Vice President of the United States and being a board member of Apple has its perks, along with inside knowledge that not many are privy to, but if he did indeed slip up regarding the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, we can’t say that Apple is going to be pleased about that.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Skin 2012 Launch Rumors
- 2014-01-16 Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09 iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17 Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11 Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08 Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- 2011-09-27 iPhone 5 prototype lost in China?
- 2011-08-29 More iPhone 5/4S pictures leak
- 2011-08-26 iPhone 5 EVT Prototype back cover, audio and volume parts leaked
- 2011-07-29 iPhone 5 spotted in the wild?
- 2011-07-27 Next iPhone to have a slimmer, tapered back?