Remember when we brought you word last week that Amazon will be holding a press conference that will be held this Wednesday, with many people and sites speculating that this is where the new Amazon tablet is announced? Here is more information for the Kindle faithful – it seems that Amazon has named their upcoming device as the Amazon Kindle Fire.
Of course, others did call it the Kindle Tab before, in addition to just plain Amazon Kindle, but it does seem as though Kindle Fire is the final port of call before it is unleashed to the masses. Word has it the Kindle Fire will start to ship in the second week of November onwards, offering you yet another option to your already bulging Christmas wish list.
TechCrunch claims that the Kindle Fire beats the PlayBook even though they do look rather similar in nature and size where the physical aspect is concerned. I guess even with the PlayBook’s recent price cut in the US and Canada, it won’t be able to dampen sales of the Kindle Fire when the latter arrives.RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: Amazon, fire, kindle, kindle fire, Tablet,
- Seen at: nexus404