Now this is definitely the far more legitimate method of making money for Rovio (compared to a public park rip off, that is), that is to make creative use of the Angry Birds franchise in churning out collectibles and items that concern the group of green (with envy, perhaps) porcine friends in addition to avians who need to attend some anger management classes.
We’re talking about Angry Birds speaker docs here from Gear4, which was spotted at the recently concluded IFA 2011 in Berlin. You will be able to choose from pig iPod dock designs as well as a bunch of pissed off birds that are actually plug-and-play speakers. They will start shipping in the US as well as across the pond in the next few weeks’ time, with the non-dock version going for circa €69.
Seems to be the perfect gift for those who are involved in puppy love and want nothing better to do than to spend the day with their loved ones, playing to win more Angry Birds stars an unlock golden eggs.RELATED
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Home Smart Bluetooth Speaker Does Karaoke As Well
- Bowers & Wilkins Offers P7 Headphones
- LG Sound Plate To Make IFA 2013 Debut
- Turtle Beach Call Of Duty: Ghosts Limited Edition Headsets Pricing Revealed
- Follow: angry birds, speaker, speakers,
- Seen at: engadget