Now this is definitely the far more legitimate method of making money for Rovio (compared to a public park rip off, that is), that is to make creative use of the Angry Birds franchise in churning out collectibles and items that concern the group of green (with envy, perhaps) porcine friends in addition to avians who need to attend some anger management classes.
We’re talking about Angry Birds speaker docs here from Gear4, which was spotted at the recently concluded IFA 2011 in Berlin. You will be able to choose from pig iPod dock designs as well as a bunch of pissed off birds that are actually plug-and-play speakers. They will start shipping in the US as well as across the pond in the next few weeks’ time, with the non-dock version going for circa €69.
Seems to be the perfect gift for those who are involved in puppy love and want nothing better to do than to spend the day with their loved ones, playing to win more Angry Birds stars an unlock golden eggs.
- 2014-03-12 Angry Birds Epic Is A Turn Based RPG
- 2014-03-07 Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13 Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12 Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-29 Angry Birds Website Hacked, Known As Spying Birds Instead
- 2011-10-06 Hercules XPS 2.0 30 DJ Club multimedia speakers
- 2011-09-19 Angry Birds Speaker Dock
- 2010-06-28 Teac SR-100i Speaker Looks Like B&W Zeppelin Speakers
- 2010-09-01 Logitech Laptop Speaker Z305 targets laptop owners
- 2010-09-01 Logitech Wireless Speaker Z515 offers great sound with no strings attached