There comes a time in life when you need to bleed for your company, and if you’re an Apple employee, next month is one of those times. It seems that rom October 9th through the 12th, and on October 14th and 15th, you won’ t be able to take a vacation – and normally this happens only when something large is looming on the horizon, which we’re thinking jives to the tune of the iPhone 5. After all, Apple will probably need just about anyone and everyone available to handle the purported swarm of eager beaver customers who want to be early adopters.
Since there are two blocks of blackout dates, they certainly won’t signify the launch of the iPhone 5 twice – which means one of them will have something to do with the unreleased iOS 5, which will be in time for the iPhone 5 if our historical recollection of what Apple did previously is correct. Boo hoo to those born on those days and are working at Apple – you might not be able to celebrate as intended.
Next Story: Autom robot helps you lose weight
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- 2013-02-13: iPhone Tops Japan Market Share
- 2013-02-05: iPhone Battery Case: Mophie Juice Pack Helium Shipping Next Week
- 2013-01-28: Budget iPhone Could Be A Frankenstein Phone Borrowing From iPhone 5, iPod Touch [Rumor]
- 2013-01-22: Verizon Activates Over 6 Million iPhones In Q4 2012
- 2013-01-15: iPhone 5S To Begin Production In March; Launching In June/July [Rumor]