There was some buzz earlier today when the Apple online store experienced some downtime, leading folks to start scratching their heads as to what Apple has up their sleeves, and if you had been patient enough, all is revealed now – it seems that the earlier downtime was meant to perform a store update, and Apple decided to make it even easier (and more pleasant) an experience to purchase the iPad 2 online. That’s right, plenty of tweaking has been done behind the scenes so that the online store is even more dummy-proof than ever before to use.
It is a whole lot easier and convenient to choose the right device for you, even though the iPad 2 is already phenomenally popular. You begin your selection with the color of your choice, then picking between the Wi-Fi-only or 3G-capable model. Those who decide on the latter can then select a mobile carrier that they are partial to, in a clean cut manner – which is far different compared to previous method.
Some have even reported that on the whole, the Apple online store works much faster than ever before – perhaps the changes were made to accommodate the future iPhone 5 that is rumored to arrive next month or in October?
Next Story: Nike MAG shoes hit $4,000 mark in eBay auction
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2012-01-19: iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-12-09: iPad 2 Macintosh 128k case looks authentic
- 2011-12-07: iPad to be renamed in China?
- 2011-11-28: New iPad mentioned in iOS 5.1 firmware?
- 2011-11-18: JBL OnBeat Xtreme speaker dock available now