There was some buzz earlier today when the Apple online store experienced some downtime, leading folks to start scratching their heads as to what Apple has up their sleeves, and if you had been patient enough, all is revealed now – it seems that the earlier downtime was meant to perform a store update, and Apple decided to make it even easier (and more pleasant) an experience to purchase the iPad 2 online. That’s right, plenty of tweaking has been done behind the scenes so that the online store is even more dummy-proof than ever before to use.
It is a whole lot easier and convenient to choose the right device for you, even though the iPad 2 is already phenomenally popular. You begin your selection with the color of your choice, then picking between the Wi-Fi-only or 3G-capable model. Those who decide on the latter can then select a mobile carrier that they are partial to, in a clean cut manner – which is far different compared to previous method.
Some have even reported that on the whole, the Apple online store works much faster than ever before – perhaps the changes were made to accommodate the future iPhone 5 that is rumored to arrive next month or in October?RELATED
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Lady Picks Up “New” iPad Air, Brings Home Demo Model Instead
- Apple's Listing Of 4K Sharp Display Could Hint At Mac Pro's Arrival
- Follow: Apple Inc, apple store, iPad, ipad 2, online store,
- Seen at: cultofmac