Looking for confirmation of a possible iPhone release in October along with iOS 5 and iCloud? According to Cult of Mac, one of their sources informed them that Apple is trying to fast track the training of their retail employees on iOS 5 and iCloud. It seems that corporate managers are making their way around select Apple retail stores and telling employees to get their RetailMe (an in-house communications and training client) courses on iOS 5 and iCloud done by the end of September.
While this may not be an indication that there will be an iPhone launched in October, for those who are excited about iOS 5 or iCloud will be pleased to know that they both seem to be on schedule. According to the rumors, Apple has plans to release two iPhones – the iPhone 4s which is supposed to be the cheaper version of the iPhone 4, and the iPhone 5, although if the previous rumors are to be believed, this October will see the iPhone 4s with the iPhone 5 being delayed until 2012.
Next Story: Samsung Epic Touch 4G source code released
- 2012-09-20: Google says iOS Google Maps in App Store hopefully "before Christmas"
- 2012-02-15: Siri does Japanese language now?
- 2012-01-18: Whited00r installs iOS 5 on original iPhone, 3G, and iPod touch without jailbreak
- 2012-01-17: iOS 5.1 Beta 3 code makes references to iPad 3 and Facebook
- 2011-12-27: iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak released
- 2011-10-05: Amazon WhisperSync to take on iCloud?
- 2011-10-04: iPhone 4S first impressions
- 2011-09-25: iPhone 5 announcement happens at Apple HQ in Cupertino
- 2011-09-12: iOS 5 to reach Golden Master status by end of September?
- 2011-09-06: iOS 5 and iCloud training commences – iPhone 5 launch near?