If you’re a huge fan of Assassin’s Creed, then you will be pleased to know that the PS3 version of Assassin’s Creed Revelations will be on the receiving end of a bonus thanks to the extra amount of storage space that is available on the Blu-ray format. Those who pick up Assassin’s Creed Revelations will also be able to enjoy a throwback to the past – that is, a full version of the original Assassin’s Creed for free.
This offer is not a permanent one though – as supplies will be limited, so the age old adage of the early bird getting the worm applies here. Fans, you should not be sitting there at the moment, but rather, make haste to placed a pre-order for the title. After all, this is one time where good things do not come to those who wait!
I would suppose this is also a good entry point for those who have yet to play Assassins Creed just yet, as it will introduce them to the franchise, giving them far more bang for their buck than originally expected.RELATED
- Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Follow: assassin's creed, ps3,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation