If you’re a huge fan of Assassin’s Creed, then you will be pleased to know that the PS3 version of Assassin’s Creed Revelations will be on the receiving end of a bonus thanks to the extra amount of storage space that is available on the Blu-ray format. Those who pick up Assassin’s Creed Revelations will also be able to enjoy a throwback to the past – that is, a full version of the original Assassin’s Creed for free.
This offer is not a permanent one though – as supplies will be limited, so the age old adage of the early bird getting the worm applies here. Fans, you should not be sitting there at the moment, but rather, make haste to placed a pre-order for the title. After all, this is one time where good things do not come to those who wait!
I would suppose this is also a good entry point for those who have yet to play Assassins Creed just yet, as it will introduce them to the franchise, giving them far more bang for their buck than originally expected.
Next Story: Yale does NFC with their door locks
- 2014-04-16: Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2013-10-23: Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD Arriving To PlayStation Store This January 14th
- 2012-09-26: Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy announced as PS3 exclusive
- 2011-05-05: Assassin's Creed: Revelations officially announced