There is just something about updating your device to the latest firmware version – as long as the update is not gimped, of course. Well, the Asus Eee Pad Transformer has been given an upgrade in the form of Android 3.2.1 Honeycomb, where apart from the standard improvements in different areas alongside security fixes, this update differs from the rest by offering a new feature.
Known as build number 220.127.116.11, those who cannot wait and want to get the update up and running on their device will need to navigate to Menu -> Settings -> About tablet -> Software update, where making a backup prior to the updating process is definitely recommended. If you speak Farsi, then the inclusion of Farsi IME support is definitely welcome, while additional language translation has been thrown into the ASUS App.
Not only that browser performance with Adobe Flash has been improved in addition to browser force-close moments, while your Wi-Fi connection should be all the more stable now. Those who deal with writing messages in Chinese will be pleased to know that Chinese handwriting prediction has been improved to help it better recognize character from each stroke. Anyone given this update a go already?
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2012-07-18 Original ASUS Transformer to receive Jelly Bean
- 2012-03-06 ASUS Transformer TF101 to get fix for ICS bugs
- 2012-01-05 ASUS Transformer to get Ice Cream Sandwich after Transformer Prime
- 2011-11-30 ASUS Eee Pad MeMo 7" Ice Cream Sandwich to arrive in January?
- 2011-11-11 ASUS Transformer Prime gets the hands-on treatment