ASUS fans looking for new laptops to handle your multimedia needs might want to check out the company’s latest offerings. ASUS has recently announced two new models: the N55SF and the N75SF, laptops designed to play your favorite media and feature branded audio hardware. Both laptops are pretty similar except for the size of their displays: N55SF will pack a 15.6″ screen while the N75SF will have a 17.3″ screen that supports full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution.
As for the laptops’ internals, both can be customized with an Intel i3, i5 or i7 processor, feature a HD webcam, USB Charger+ (for high-speed charging of your USB devices), instant-on (fast resume), Bang & Olufsen ICEpower technology, and a bundled SonicMaster subwoofer. Prices start at $1,500 for the N55SF, and will go on sale this month, while the N75SF will start at $1,800 and will arrive early next month.
- 2014-04-10 ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27 AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24 ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23 ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2012-11-06 ASUS unveils MX279H and MX239H monitors with embedded Bang & Olufsen speakers
- 2011-07-04 ASUS NX90 Gets Blinged Out With 40,000 Swarovski Crystals
- 2010-01-08 Asus NX90 Bang & Olufsen ICEpower notebook