The Galaxy S2 has been out in the rest of the world for quite some time now, and the Epic 4G Touch went on sale last week, the AT&T and T-Mobile version is still nowhere to be seen. Fortunately for AT&T subscribers, the wait is about to come to an end. In an official tweet posted today, AT&T announced that the Galaxy S2 will be available starting October 2nd.
The Samsung Galaxy S2 is Samsung’s flagship Android device that packs a 4.3″ Super AMOLED Plus display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 16GB of internal storage, an 8-megapixel rear camera, a 2-megapixel front facing camera, a microSD card slot, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and Android 2.3.3. The phone will set you back $199.99 with a 2-year contract. If you’re undecided about getting your hands on the phone, be sure to check out our in-depth Galaxy S2 review before you make up your mind.
Next Story: Samsung SHV-E120L specs leaked
- 2013-08-01: Samsung Galaxy S2 Might Not Receive Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Due To TouchWiz Issues
- 2013-06-10: Android 4.1.2 Update For AT&T Galaxy S2 Released
- 2013-04-08: T-Mobile Galaxy S2 Gets Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-04-05: Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100P, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Start To Receive Android Jelly Bean
- 2013-02-14: Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) Owners In Canada Get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2011-09-26: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-23: AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S2 kernel source code released
- 2011-09-22: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 almost here?
- 2011-09-16: Sprint Epic 4G Touch available today
- 2011-08-26: Samsung Galaxy S 2 US variants pictured