Audi is certainly taking their electronic dash display further than ever before, parading their hard work at the Frankfurt International Motor Show. This particular display will offer unprecedented detail when you fire up the navigation app, where buildings are not just rectangle blocks – they actually feature all the different building designs in the path where you’re taking, to make sure you can keep your eyes on the road more often to concentrate better as you navigate through unfamiliar territory.
Not only that, it will also outline a vehicle ahead of you that will change to red if you get too close to its back – which is a good thing, since sometimes we tend to get distracted from our driving that we fail to notice we’re closing in on the car in front until it is too late. Just to check out what else the latest dash display from Audi has to offer, head on after the jump for the video.
Next Story: Windows Phone 7 on your Android phone
- 2014-03-11 Audi Traffic Light Recognition Has Fuel Saving Potential
- 2014-03-10 Audi Teams Up With AT&T To Bring 4G LTE To Cars
- 2014-01-13 Audi Traffic Light Assist Hopes To Minimize Your Time On The Road
- 2014-01-09 Audi Demonstrates Qi Wireless Charging At CES 2014
- 2013-12-30 Google And Audi Rumored To Announce Android In-Car Entertainment System