Audi is certainly taking their electronic dash display further than ever before, parading their hard work at the Frankfurt International Motor Show. This particular display will offer unprecedented detail when you fire up the navigation app, where buildings are not just rectangle blocks – they actually feature all the different building designs in the path where you’re taking, to make sure you can keep your eyes on the road more often to concentrate better as you navigate through unfamiliar territory.
Not only that, it will also outline a vehicle ahead of you that will change to red if you get too close to its back – which is a good thing, since sometimes we tend to get distracted from our driving that we fail to notice we’re closing in on the car in front until it is too late. Just to check out what else the latest dash display from Audi has to offer, head on after the jump for the video.RELATED
- Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- FAA Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics During Entire Flights
- Fujitsu Sleepiness Detection Sensor
- Pioneer ND-HUD10 Augmented Reality Heads Up Display
- FAA Advisory Panel Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics On Planes
- Follow: audi,