If you’re a fan of Ballistic’s ultra-rugged cases that offer high levels of protection for your mobile devices, but you don’t like the standard, uniform look of the case and want the decals or stickers on the back of your iPhone 4 to be seen, you’re in luck. Ballistic has just announced the availability of its Ballistic Lifestyle case that offers the same protection as before, except this time you’ll be able to decide how your iPhone 4 looks.
Made of strong TPU material and silicone Ballistic Corners, the Lifestyle case for the iPhone 4 can also be customized to provide different amounts of protection – depending on the user. Prices start at $29.99 for the case in translucent smoke or translucent blue, with a set of standard black bumpers and another set of large red bumpers for extra protection – so if you’re careful but you just want some protection just in case, you can just use the thinner bumpers instead. Head over to the Ballistic website now if you’re interested in purchasing one.
Next Story: MountMe X-Me keeps your consoles in place
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-04-09: 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-08: iPhones Popular Amongst Teens, iPads Not So Much [Study]
- 2012-01-19: OtterBox LIVESTRONG iPhone 4 case for a good cause
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-11-03: Re-case is an eco-friendly iPhone case
- 2011-10-21: Golla launches special edition hard covers for the iPhone 4/4S
- 2011-10-21: Casetagram puts your Instagram photos to good use