While most superhero adaptations usually don’t make great games, Rocksteady Studios has proven the masses wrong with its highly-acclaimed rendition of Batman: Arkham Asylum that was released in 2009. Now, following in the footsteps of its predecessors, Rocksteady Studios are back with a sequel to the first game with Batman: Arkham City and so far things are looking great. The MTV Multiplayer blog recently got its hands on an exclusive trailer of the game which reveals a little bit more about the game.
While the Joker is no longer the main bad guy, he does play an important role in the game and the trailer shows a bit of his back story as well as his crew. The game looks fantastic as usual, and with veteran Batman writer, Paul Dini helming the story – Batman fans are bound to be in for a treat. Head over to the source link to check out the exclusive trailer for Batman: Arkham City. The game is scheduled to be released during the week of October 21st 2011.
Next Story: Kobo goes social with electronic reading
- 2014-02-09: Batman: Arkham Origins DLC To Be Prioritized Over Bug Fixes
- 2013-12-12: Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- 2013-12-09: If Batman Loved Golf...
- 2013-11-04: Make-A-Wish Foundation Wants To Turn San Francisco Into Gotham City For A Day
- 2013-10-08: Recycled PlayStation 2 Sees Second Life As Batman's Tumbler
- 2013-04-09: Batman: Arkham Origins Coming October 25 For PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U
- 2013-02-12: Next Batman: Arkham Game Expected For 2013 Release
- 2011-12-08: Batman: Arkham City Lockdown looks amazing
- 2011-11-22: Batman: Arkham City now available for Windows and OnLive
- 2011-10-27: Purchase a new Samsung SSD, get Batman: Arkham City for free