Battlefield 3 is set to arrive next month, and if you’re a fan of the game, you’re probably scouring the internet trying to find out as much as you can about it before it’s released. Well the folks over at DICE/EA have done us a favor by unveiling the details surrounding the game’s multiplayer mode, which is one of the main reasons why people love Battlefield so much.
In a lengthy blog post on the official Battlefield blog, they describe all the different modes and options available. Classic modes like Conquest are Rush are back, while 3 brand new modes help mix the experience up a bit. There’s going to be Team Deathmatch, Squad Deathmatch, Rush, Squad Rush, and Conquest. There will be 9 multiplayer maps at launch, with each map being playable for each mode. There are a lot of details describing how each mode is played, how many players etc – so head over to the BattleBlog to get excited. Have you pre-ordered Battlefield 3 yet?
- 2013-10-31: Battlefield 3 Player Uses Military Terms During Match For A Hilarious Experience
- 2013-06-27: Korean Movie Trailer Accused Of Being A Battlefield 3 Rip-off
- 2012-11-30: Battlefield 3 Aftermath Expansion PC Footage
- 2012-11-27: Battlefield 3 Patch Corrects Input Lag, Balances Weapons And Squashes Bugs
- 2012-09-04: Battlefield 3 Armored Kill patch released
- 2012-03-28: Battlefield 3 1.04 update crashes PS3
- 2011-12-20: Battlefield 3: Physical Warfare pack now on PC and Xbox 360
- 2011-12-20: Battlefield 3 commercial created by FreddieW
- 2011-12-19: Battlefield 2143 hinted in Battlefield 3