Ready to kickstart your weekend with more trailers from your favorite upcoming game? The folks over at EA/DICE have heard your wishes and released a new trailer for the highly anticipated game, Battlefield 3. Titled Operation Guillotine, the trailer (also made completely from in-game footage) shows some pretty graphic and exciting scenes. It’s dark, it’s messy, but most importantly, it’s immersive and it really makes you feel like you’re in the middle of a huge war.
The game looks gorgeous and is definitely in the running for the top spot of best looking game this year. Hopefully the game will play as good as it looks. Battlefield 3 is slated to arrive on October 25th, with pre-orders already available online. Anybody excited yet?
Updated 9/11: I had the release date for the game mixed up, post has been updated!RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: battlefield, battlefield 3, dice, ea, pre order, trailer,