Ready to kickstart your weekend with more trailers from your favorite upcoming game? The folks over at EA/DICE have heard your wishes and released a new trailer for the highly anticipated game, Battlefield 3. Titled Operation Guillotine, the trailer (also made completely from in-game footage) shows some pretty graphic and exciting scenes. It’s dark, it’s messy, but most importantly, it’s immersive and it really makes you feel like you’re in the middle of a huge war.
The game looks gorgeous and is definitely in the running for the top spot of best looking game this year. Hopefully the game will play as good as it looks. Battlefield 3 is slated to arrive on October 25th, with pre-orders already available online. Anybody excited yet?
Updated 9/11: I had the release date for the game mixed up, post has been updated!
Next Story: Adobe brings Flash to iOS devices
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-03: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2014-03-30: EA Origin Service To Go 100% Digital From April Onwards
- 2014-03-19: EA Reportedly Secures Publishing Rights For Titanfall 2 [Rumor]
- 2013-10-31: Battlefield 3 Player Uses Military Terms During Match For A Hilarious Experience
- 2012-03-28: Battlefield 3 1.04 update crashes PS3
- 2011-09-16: Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 gameplay trailer released
- 2011-09-02: Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack trailer released
- 2011-08-17: New Battlefield 3 trailer looks fantastic