Fans of the Monster Beats by Dr. Dre series of headphones will be pleased to know that a new set of headphones by the company has been spotted at the FCC. They are named “Beats Wireless”, which as the name implies will be a wireless set of headphones.
In terms of design they look like your typical Monster Beats design with it s unibody construction, with the difference being that it will not feature their trademark flat and tangle-free cable, which I guess is a good thing if you were looking for a pair of wireless headphones!
It pairs with devices via Bluetooth and the right portion of the headphone comes with playback controls and a microphone, which means it should have no problems pairing with your Beats-equipped HTC device.
No word on pricing or when the device is expected to be released, although some are thinking in time for the holiday season. Perhaps these are also the headphones that are said to be come bundled with the upcoming HTC Runnymede 2 handset.
Next Story: iPad code removed from Facebook for iPhone
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-06: Monster's DNA Pro Headphones Go Wireless
- 2012-01-18: Monster Beats Wireless headphones visits the FCC
- 2011-07-01: Lady Gaga And Dr. Dre Debut New Lady Gaga Heartbeats 2.0 Headphones
- 2010-12-26: Monster AirTalk Bluetooth car kit jumps through FCC hoops