One of the best parts about the Xbox 360 Kinect is the fact that it doesn’t require any controllers – users just move their arms and bodies around in front of the camera to play the games. There’s no need for extra controllers or accessories. However, sometimes it’s hard to replace the feeling of holding a controller in your hand, i.e. games that require you to hold guns for shooting.
Well, it looks like the Xbox 360 is going to receive its first controller with the launch of Cabela’s new game – Big Game Hunter: Hunting Party. As the name suggests, it is a game about big game hunting – players make use of a gun to shoot targets that consists of animals in the animal’s habitat. The game will come bundled with a gun controller called the Top Shot Sport.
It utilizes three light-bulbs to let the Kinect know where you’re aiming and pointing at, while you use the rest of your body to move around. Additional features include the ability to kick away animals such as wolves when they come to harass you on your hunt. The addition of a controller shows that Kinect games can be taken one step further than what we have now. It’ll be interesting to see what other games will take advantage of this functionality.
Big Game Hunter: Hunting Party will be released on November 1st for $70 (including the Top Shot Sport).RELATED
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- Follow: controller, game, gun, kinect, Microsoft, xbox, xbox 360,
- Seen at: multiplayerblog.mtv