Remember the leaked image of a BlackBerry that we looked at yesterday, wondering whether it is some clone from China because it came with the word “PROCEEDING” labeled at the top? Perhaps it is not a clone after all, since the dubbed BlackBerry Bold 9980 will follow the basic layout of the 9900, albeit with a rather harsh-looking metal exterior. Sporting the code name “Knight” (I wonder if that has anything to do with the shining armor in which it comes in), this might end up being a special edition model with Porsche branding.
Should that be the case, then you will most probably find an elite few carrying the Bold 9980/Knight around, since it will undoubtedly be expensive to the layman, and quite rare to boot.
We do know that the BlackBerry Bold 9980 will run on BlackBerry OS 7, and it seems that there is another render of the handset that no longer features the word ‘PROCEEDING’ at the top, but rather, it has been replaced with Chinese characters. Why, oh why, can’t just the word ‘Porsche’ be there to confirm its existence once and for all?RELATED
- Slingplayer Windows 8 App Costs $15 After Free Trial Run Period
- Skype For Android 4.5 Rolls Out
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users [Update]
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Follow: blackberry, blackberry bold,
- Seen at: crackberry