If you have been eagerly waiting for the Blackberry Curve 9360, you were probably a bit disappointed when the rumored 14th of September release came by and went without any incident. The somewhat good news for those who have been meaning to get their hands on the Curve 9360 is that pamphlets for the device have started showing up at T-Mobile retail stores, and what this could imply is that the device should not be too far behind – that’s what we’re hoping at least.
Now for those wondering what all the fuss behind the Blackberry Curve 9360 is about, here’s a quick recap on its specs. The device will be running on an 806MHz processor with 512MB of RAM under the hood, with a 2.45” 480×360 display. Naturally it will featuring the QWERTY keyboard layout that Blackberry devices are well known for. It will also sport a 5MP camera with flash and will support an additional 32GB of storage via microSD card. It will also come loaded up with Blackberry OS 7.
Next Story: ViewSonic unveils V430 Android smartphone
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2011-11-16: RIM remains committed to their keyboard phone design
- 2011-11-02: BlackBerry Torch 9810 officially announced for T-Mobile
- 2011-11-01: Blackberry Torch 9810 arriving on T-Mobile 9th November
- 2011-09-21: Blackberry Curve 9360 pricing and availability announced