A couple of days ago we mentioned that there were reports of the pamphlets for the Blackberry Curve 9360 starting to appear in T-Mobile stores. For those unfamiliar, the device originally had a rumored release date on the 14th of September, but given how we’re here talking about it, it looks like those rumors did not pan out after all.
The pamphlets at that time seemed to suggest that perhaps the device was on its way, after all why release pamphlets for a device that will not be arriving any time soon, right? As it turns out the device is close at hand as T-Mobile has officially announced the availability and pricing of the Blackberry Curve 9360.
If you’re a business user, it seems that the device is available for you via T-Mobile’s website starting from today, but for everyone else, expect it to hit the shelves on the 28th of September with a price tag of $79.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate along with a two year contract.
Next Story: AT&T Galaxy S2 arriving October 2
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-11 T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-03 T-Mobile Offering $100 Credit To BlackBerry Customers
- 2011-11-02 BlackBerry Torch 9810 officially announced for T-Mobile
- 2011-11-01 Blackberry Torch 9810 arriving on T-Mobile 9th November
- 2011-09-19 Blackberry Curve 9360 pamphlets arriving in stores, launch imminent?