Enjoy listening to Bloomberg Radio? Well now you’ll be able to do it wherever you bring your iPhone/iPod Touch out thanks to the new Bloomberg Radio+ app. Released today on the Apple App Store, the app will allow users to listen to business and finance reports while looking at real-time charts, latest market information and news, and guest bios at the same time. Through the app, users will be able to stay up to date on all of the latest Bloomberg reports and tidbits, provided they have the time and battery life to stay plugged in all day.
Users can also download shows and interviews that they miss so they can choose to listen to it at a more convenient time. The Bloomberg Radio+ App is available as a free download from the Apple App Store now. It is also available for Android, BlackBerry and Nokia phones – head over to the Bloomberg Mobile page for more details.
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-22 Jailbroken iOS Devices Vulnerable To Apple ID And Password Stealing Malware
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20 Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2014-04-17 Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16 Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2011-04-11 Bloomberg releases Businessweek+ magazine app on iPad