If you happen to be a huge fan of the Call of Duty series, regardless of whether you game on a console or on the PC, then you might want to mark September 22nd on your computer and black it out, doing nothing but wait for the downloadable content (DLC) to be made available. Oh yeah, that’s also when you make sure no one else at home is hogging your Internet connection so that you can get it downloaded to the respective machine in the quickest time possible.
This will be the last DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Rezurrection will arrive on both the PC and PS3 on September 22nd, which of course, those who have been enjoying it prior are Xbox 360 owners. Love busting zombies and sending them back to where they came from? You won’t go wrong with this DLC that comprises of nothing but one zombie level after another. In fact, four of the five maps included with the add-on were already available in World at War and the Hardened Edition of Black Ops, so basically you’re getting only one brand new map – the “Moon” map.
Is that alone worth forking out $14.99 for? Ah well, as a consolation, I guess getting a Zombies soundtrack and a Moon theme (if you’re rocking to a PS3) ain’t too shabby after all.RELATED
- Sony Releases PS4 System Update 1.52 Today
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Collector’s Edition Now Available
- Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches On PC, Mac On April 4, 2014
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Follow: black ops, call of duty, pc, ps3,
- Seen at: shacknews