MTV’s gaming blog has reported that the exclusive Call of Duty event, Call of Duty XP, has been officially sold out. While it seemed unlikely that CoD fans would be willing to fork out $150 a ticket for the ultimate CoD experience, the remaining tickets have been successfully snapped up. In case you’re unsure of what CoD XP is about, it’s basically a massive CoD-themed event, where attendees get a chance to visit real-life recreations of the Modern Warfare 2 Pit, shoot paintballs at each other in a recreation of the Scrapyard level, watch performances from celebrities, and the main course: a chance to play Modern Warfare 3 before anyone else.
In addition to the experience of playing the game first, all attendees will walk out with a Hardened edition of CoD: MW3 for free. With an attendance cap of around 6,000 people – that’s a lot of free MW3 games to be given out and players to play CoD with. Since the event kicks off tomorrow, you can expect a lot of CoD: MW3-related posts on the internet tomorrow. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you updated with the juiciest info. Any of our readers attending CoD XP tomorrow? Let us know how it goes!
Next Story: iSwifter 4.1 brings Google+ games to the iPad
- 2014-04-15: Snoop Dogg Featured In Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Voice Pack
- 2014-04-04: Call Of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Launch Screens Detail Predator
- 2014-03-31: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Gameplay Trailer Released
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-02-20: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Will Be Free To Play On Steam This Weekend
- 2011-11-10: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 nearly 10 million copies sold on day one
- 2011-10-20: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Strike Packages detailed
- 2011-10-18: Logitech releases official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 keyboard and mouse
- 2011-10-07: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Redemption trailer released
- 2011-09-08: Activision wins modernwarfare3.com battle