Remember the photo-enhancing app, Camera Boost that was released way back in April? Well, its developer has rewritten the app and pushed out a major update for it today. Bringing the app up to version 2.0, it introduces a whole bunch of new features that weren’t available before. So what’s new? Well, first up Camera Boost 2 now uses a brand new video processing engine that works even faster and doesn’t slow down with multiple effects enabled. In fact, Camera Boost can now smoothly handle an unlimited number of effects.
Camera Boost 2 also supports video recording. Users can now record videos in 960 x 720 resolution at 30 FPS, and even adjust filters on the fly – even while recording! A presets menu that saves your own custom presets, noise reduction, a new user interface, a reset button for all effects, and a whole bunch of new effects.
For those of you who already own Camera Boost, you can just update the app, as for those of you who are looking for a new camera to try on your iPad 2, Camera Boost 2.0 is available from the Apple App Store for $4.99 (iPad 2-only). Check it out and let us know what you think.RELATED
- iOS 7 To Bring HDR Photography To The iPad
- Telephoto Lens Attachment For The iPad Will Not Make You The Coolest Kid On The Block
- Flipboard Adds Audio to its Social Magazine with SoundCloud
- Skype 4.0 for iOS Gets Update: UI Tweaks and Performance Enhancements
- The Padcaster is an iPad photographer's dream come true
- Follow: app, iOS, iPad, ipad 2,