We do know that Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection DLC will be arriving today, and here we are with 5 zombie maps to blast your way through tonight. Isn’t it rather strange that zombies are just out there to survive, it isn’t as though they had a conscience and want to terrorize everyone else with their brain eating antics? Well, if you love blasting zombies and prepare for a potential zombie-calypse down the road, then you’ll be pleased to know that Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection DLC is now available.
Four of these are pretty much familiar to those who eat, sleep and breathe Call of Duty – they have been upgraded and remastered, where said levels were originally spotted in Call of Duty: World at War.
This DLC is not just a way for the developer to make a quick buck – it also comes with a free Zombies soundtrack and a Moon theme on the PS3. Some folks, will of course, say that this is pretty paltry compared to the amount of dough that ($14.99) one needs fork out for rehashed maps? I suppose it is still better than going to the movies and watching a movie in 3D, you’ll probably get more hours of entertainment out of this.RELATED
- Gran Turismo 6 Microtransactions Cost Detailed
- ID@Xbox Self-Publishing Program Kicks Off Early Next Year
- Peggle 2 Headed To Xbox One December 9
- Minecraft's Opera 'OPERAcraft' To Be Livestreamed This Week
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag 'Freedom Cry' DLC Releasing Dec. 17
- Follow: black ops, call of duty, cod, dlc,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation