Heads up gamers, Corsair has just unveiled four new gaming peripherals that are aimed at both FPS (first person shooter) gamers, MMO (massively multiplayer online) and RTS (real time strategy) gamers alike. The Vengeance K60 keyboard and the M60 mouse are aimed at FPS gamers, while the Vengeance K90 keyboard and M90 mouse are aimed at MMO and RTS gamers.
The Vengeance K60 keyboard will come with mechanical key switches that will allow for faster tapping, a contoured wrist pad and textured WASD keys along with anti-ghosting capabilities. It also sports a 20-key rollover and a reported 1ms reporting rate. The Vengeance M60 mouse comes with a 5,700 DPI sensor with on-the-fly resolution switching, an adjustable center of gravity and a Sniper button which basically allows you to toggle from fast movement, high DPI resolution to something a little slower and more precise for accurate aiming.
The Vengeance K90 keyboard is more or less similar to the K60, with the added difference of it sporting blue LED backlit keys that are adjustable, and keeping true to MMO and RTS requirements, it will come with 18 programmable macro keys, which are stored on a flash memory built into the keyboard, which means you will be able to take it with you wherever you go without having to reconfigure everything again. The M90, once again staying true to the requirements of MMO and RTS players, will come with 15 programmable buttons, whose macros can be stored in up to 6 different profiles that be can be switched to on-the-fly.
The Vengeance K60 keyboard will set you back $109, while the Vengeance K90 will cost you $129. The Vengeance M60 mouse will come with a price tag of $79 and expect to pay $99 for the M90. They are expected to be made available come this October.
Next Story: Altec Lansing iMT630 iPhone/iPod speaker dock
- 2014-03-13 Nokia Power Keyboard Now Available On AT&T And Verizon
- 2014-02-13 Sony Vegas Pro Keyboard Launched
- 2013-09-24 Gyration Announces New Keyboards
- 2013-09-03 World's Thinnest Keyboard Measures In At Under Half A Millimeter Thick
- 2013-09-02 The Keyboard As You Know It Could Be Rendered Obsolete
- 2011-12-22 Brando introduces wireless keyboard and mouse made from bamboo
- 2011-12-15 Corsair Vengeance gaming peripherals now available
- 2011-10-18 Giant USB mouse by Brando
- 2011-08-08 SteelSeries World of Warcraft MMO Gaming Mouse Legendary Edition
- 2011-06-22 Brando's Keymouse II Combines Keyboard And Mouse Into One Wireless DeviceW