If you’re not too fussed about whether your peripherals for your console are official or licensed, Datel is back with the Turbofire EVO Wireless Controller aimed at Xbox 360 owners out there, even going as far as claiming the controller to be “100% Unofficial”.
It features dual rumble motors, an integrated headset port for those who love playing Xbox Live while even accepting standard rechargeable battery packs. Interestingly it also comes with an LCD built into the controller (which unfortunately does not appear to be touch screen) that allows you to tweak various settings on your computer via USB plug.
The LCD will also allow you to tweak your rapid fire speeds, store combo moves and even remap the buttons to something you’re more familiar with. You can even adjust the level of the rumble motors. Apart from the fact that it can sync with the Xbox 360 without the need for a dongle, we can see why this is one controller that Microsoft will not be on board with.
If you’re interested in getting your hands on the Datel Turobfire EVO Wireless Controller for the Xbox 360, it’s available from Datel for $55.RELATED
- World Of Warcraft Introduces In-Game Store To Purchase Mounts And Pets
- Fox Announces Family Guy Mobile Game Arriving In 2014
- Xbox One Release In Some Countries Delayed (Rumor)
- Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Follow: peripherals, unofficial, xbox 360,
- Seen at: joystiq