Don’t have access to the Diablo 3 beta, but you’d like to find out more about the different skills you can use in the game? You’re in luck. Blizzard has put up a new feature on its Battle.net website called the Diablo 3 Skill Calculator. This nifty little tool lets users decide how they want to spec their character when they finally get their hands on the game when it is released.
Featuring all five classes and all the skills available in the game, the Skill Calculator is as close as you’re going to get to sinking your teeth into the game for now. Each skill is described in detail, with information about the level requirements, cost to use them and so on. Runestone descriptions are included, along with passive skills.
When you’re done creating your character, you can even share it on Twitter or Facebook if you feel inclined. At the very least, you’ll be more prepared for the game when it finally comes out. Check out the Skill Calculator.
- 2014-04-09: Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2011-09-23: Diablo 3 beta invitation email phishing scam
- 2011-09-21: Diablo 3 plays well with a gamepad
- 2011-09-20: Diablo 3 closed beta testing begins today
- 2011-09-07: Diablo 3 public beta is "very close"
- 2011-08-25: Diablo 3 official community site launched