Do you love racing simulations like DiRT 3? Have you ever played a racing sim in a $30,000 full motion racing simulator before? And would you like to win a brand new gaming computer while you’re at it? Well, the folks over at Digital Storm have announced a contest where you can do the aforementioned activities. DiRT 3 is the game of choice, and you get to play it on the very expensive full motion racing simulator that’s hooked up to a Digital Storm PC.
The event that takes place at NVIDIA’s GeForce LAN 6 event which will be taking place on the USS Hornet, October 14-16 2011, will give the racer that has the fastest lap time on DiRT 3 a brand new Digital Storm ODE gaming computer. If you think you have what it takes, you can head over to the GeForce LAN website to sign up for the event, where you can also participate in other tournaments and contests held on that weekend.
Next Story: House of Marley headphones now available
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA