Do you love racing simulations like DiRT 3? Have you ever played a racing sim in a $30,000 full motion racing simulator before? And would you like to win a brand new gaming computer while you’re at it? Well, the folks over at Digital Storm have announced a contest where you can do the aforementioned activities. DiRT 3 is the game of choice, and you get to play it on the very expensive full motion racing simulator that’s hooked up to a Digital Storm PC.
The event that takes place at NVIDIA’s GeForce LAN 6 event which will be taking place on the USS Hornet, October 14-16 2011, will give the racer that has the fastest lap time on DiRT 3 a brand new Digital Storm ODE gaming computer. If you think you have what it takes, you can head over to the GeForce LAN website to sign up for the event, where you can also participate in other tournaments and contests held on that weekend.
Next Story: House of Marley headphones now available
- 2014-03-12: NVIDIA 800M-Series Laptop GPUs
- 2014-02-18: GeForce GTX 750 Ti and GeForce GTX 750 Use Maxwell GPU Design
- 2013-10-18: GeForce ShadowPlay Beta Launches On October 28th
- 2013-05-30: NVIDIA Launches GeForce GTX 700M For "Fast and Thin" Gaming Laptops
- 2013-03-19: NVIDIA Volta Next-Gen GPU Architecture Provides Huge Bandwidth Boost