If you’d like to embark on a DIY project and make yourself a charging stand for your phone, Jerry Jaksha has an instructional video online that will teach you how to make a charging stand for your phone all by yourself, and based on the video, it does not appear that it will take you very long either!
According to the video, you will require several pieces of thin, wet wood, some plastic stretch wrap, a bottle of Gorilla Glue and a form to hold your bent pieces together. With these materials, the end result is the rather unique and classy wooden charging stand pictured above with an iPhone happily resting on it. Who knows, over time you could end up creating some unique charging stands and possibly docks for other devices in the future?
Next Story: Magnalight introduces portable LED light
- 2014-03-27: DIY ‘Cyclops’ Laser Visor Lets You Cosplay As An X-Man
- 2014-03-26: Gamebuino, The Arduino Handheld Console
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2011-09-29: DIY wooden charging stand for your phone
- 2011-09-26: Wood for motor fuel?
- 2011-07-19: Wooden docking station for your iPod/iPhone is environmentally friendly
- 2011-06-18: Wooden chair fitted with eleven music boxes
- 2011-05-26: Honest Dock and Twisted Twee introduce wooden docks for iOS devices
- 2010-10-02: Camera Control Knob Replaced With A Carved Dial