If you happen to own a Droid 3 smartphone (which obviously runs on the Android operating system), then you would be pleased to hear news that an impending update will place you in the upper echelons of Android smartphone users. Why so, you ask? Well, it is said that this update will bring around a slew of bug fixes and greater stability, but apart from that, there is also another rare feature that will surely get you talking (and the rest of your mates) – support for Google Talk video chat.
This update will upgrade your phone to build 5.6.890, and this means you can join other Nexus S users who are running on Android 2.3.4 to hold video conversations just in case listening to someone else’s voice is not good enough. I guess the hard-of-hearing community will welcome this update, since they can always sign to one another instead of just texting.
There are also around 30 bug fixes with the update, but you aren’t really interested to know what those are, are you?RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: droid 3, droid3, video chat,
- Seen at: droid-life