Doctors say that having a good, balanced diet while obtaining sufficient amounts of exercise is essential to good health – so why not kill two (angry) birds with one stone with the Dumb-Bell Cutlery? Talk about a workout while you munch on your favorite healthy snacks – we’re looking at knives that tip the scales at 1kg each, while the dessert spoon itself will weigh a rather hefty 2 kg.
Since it is hand made, it will also be expensive, retailing at $160 per setting. Boy do you need to work really hard in order to bring this particular set home. After all, those who deal with physical labor and hard work will definitely sweat things out, but others who make a living with far less sweat might not appreciate the weight of these cutlery.
Definitely one of the zanier devices to own around the home, don’t you think so?
Next Story: Ford E-Bike concept
- 2014-04-09: Amazon Fire TV Review
- 2014-04-09: ALYT Smart Home Manager Debuts
- 2014-04-08: LG And Harman/Kardon Partner To Deliver Quality Audio For OLED And Ultra HD TVs
- 2014-04-07: Philips HomeSafe Wireless System Offers Access To Lifeline
- 2014-04-03: Nest Protect Sales Temporarily Halted Over Safety Concerns