If you’re a huge fan of Facebook, then chances are you would want to give your Facebook app a go at the latest version 3.5 update for the iPhone, where it will include new sharing options from the compose screen alongside privacy controls which will match whatever you have set on Facebook’s website prior. Apart from that, your eyes will also benefit from new designs for Profile and Group walls; where it will be more streamlined than ever before to keep up with Facebook’s recent modifications to the Web user interface.
Not only that, Facebook 3.5 for iPhone will also allow you tag friends and places in posts, in addition to sharing links from a web view that is opened through Facebook. The new compose screen will feature buttons that lets you add friends from a list, perform a search, tag a place, or upload the latest crazy photo you’ve got for all and sundry to see.
The changelog will also display numerous other modifications that include (but not limited to) the removal of Chat bugs, the disappearing Notifications bar, Photos bugs as well as introducing improved performance and overall stability . Expect the official iPad app to be released in due time, too.
Next Story: Go green with your next gadget case purchase
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App