If you are a Facebook addict and cannot live without checking on what is going on within your social network every five minutes and own an Android-powered smartphone, then you will definitely be more than happy to hear that Facebook for Android has finally arrived at version 1.7, where it has been touted to make it “easy to stay connected and share with friends.”
Basically, you are still able to share status updates from your home screen, hold conversations (textual ones) with your friends, see if there is anything interesting on your News Feed, review your upcoming Events to make sure you don’t miss a single party, see what your friends are doing with their walls, upload photos, and even watch videos.
Of course, Murphy does strike certain segments of the Android-toting smartphone population, where one person commented that everything was fine before the update, whereby their handset is now extremely slow and keeps on hanging. If you are experiencing issues, it would be best to stick to the mobile browser.
Next Story: AIDS cure from glow-in-the-dark kittens?
- 2014-04-24 The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies Announced
- 2014-04-24 Facebook Acquires Company Behind "Moves" Fitness And Activity Tracker App
- 2014-04-24 Facebook Launches Newswire To Deliver Breaking News
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month