It has yet to be confirmed that Apple will make an announcement for the iPhone 5 at the upcoming October 4th event which will be held at their headquarters in Cupertino, California, where some people speculate that it could be an iOS 5 announcement first, followed by the iPhone 5 fanfare some 10 days down the road. Either way, if you’re an Apple employee, you’ve got your vacation days blocked out already, so this is merely a case of which comes first – the chicken or the egg.
If Apple prefers to make an announcement of the iOS 5 update, then chances are pretty good that the Facebook for iPad app might also be launched then – something that is long overdue due to negotiations between the two companies. Don’t you find it strange that despite the iPad being released for nearly two years already, there is still no official iPad app?
It is said that the upcoming update to the Facebook for iPhone app will offer “design and speed improvements that mimic the iPad app” – so that should be confirmation enough for those who are wondering whether the Facebook for iPad app is still in unicorn status.
Next Story: ZTE T98 has NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor inside
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2012-05-02: Screenshots of Facebook Messenger for iPad spotted
- 2012-03-30: New iPad optimized Facebook app update on its way?
- 2011-12-27: Facebook iPad app to support Timeline next year
- 2011-08-04: GameBox app lets you play Facebook games on your iPad
- 2010-12-23: Skyfire for iPad now available for $4.99